Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's Bittersweet

Every Tuesday morning I get up and make my way over to the Weight Watchers in Valparaiso. I went during the terrible winter and mild summer. Each week hoping to encourage one more member to get closer to their goal. You see I started working for weight watchers soon after I hit my goal back in 2010. Each week you hope every member has found success and that in some way you played a small roll. Since March when I announced to my meeting I was having a baby they have done the same for me. Always checking in on me, giving me advice and calming my fears. This is exactly what I hope I do for them on a week in and week out basis. Spending just he small amount of time we do together I hope that even if I only say or do one thing they will feel inspired until I see them again the following week. Weight loss is often one of the hardest goals to achieve. There are so many road blocks along the way and they often discourage you from your already found successes. I know how hard it can be to walk in and wonder if the week was a success or not. At weight watchers we don't ask you to buy lots of product or even eat certain foods. We ask you to hold yourself accountable and do the best you can. Each day or even each hour is a new opportunity to find success. So as the meeting ended today I reminded my members that I will be back and I can't wait to her about their success. Their success keeps me
motivated and I will need it when I return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment