Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What do you eat?




People are often asking me what do you eat? Well this week I am featuring some of my favorite products and over the next couple weeks I will show you things that help me be so successful on weight watchers...
This picture features:
Salsa: I eat salsa on almost everything... I especially love it on my egg beaters.
Gardenburger: There are lots of versions of these but since I am not that great of a cook these are quick and easy... and very low point
Popcorn: 94% fat free is only 1 point on weight watchers for the WHOLE BAG. What a great way to satisfy those salty cravings.
Sauerkraut: I eat it plain and on hot dogs. I love it.
Jell-O: Sugar Free Jell-O with Fat free cool whip is basically the greatest desert ever!
Orange/Apple: I always have fresh fruit on hand... buy in season and save.
Arnold Sandwich Thins: I use these instead of buns for everything! They are only 1 point and amazing.
Turkey Bacon: Very low point and a great way to get in some protein
Hot Dogs: I always buy 98% Fat Free... they are low point and when I want a "skyline" cheese coney these certainly make them much lower in points
Tortillas: These shown are 0points for 1 and are great... I love egg beaters with salsa on them
Egg Beaters: Let’s just say I buy them in bulk at Sam’s Club. I love them and they are super low in points just add salsa, tortilla and turkey bacon.


The next 2 products can be changed up...
Oatmeal: Make it however you like but it is great for you
Coffee: I don't drink any other caffeine during the day so I must have my coffee.

I hope these little tidbits help you throughout your journey and come back next week for more fun filled products I love.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips Deanna! I need to find some of the sandwich thins...sounds like a great idea! Ooh...and I really need to get back to eating oatmeal in the mornings. Thanks for the reminder. It IS great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love just about everything you do! The popcorn is awesome, I like the kettle corn, its still 1 point. And sugar free jello pudding is good too, still 1 point - they have a new Boston Creme Pie, so delicious!! Also, if you don't have time to fry the turkey bacon, I buy the stuff that is microwaveable and cook it right in my eggs, its still low points! I also love the Multigrain cheerios, I eat them almost every day at work just dry. Can't wait to see what you have the next few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete