Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moringstar Farms and Boca Products

We all know I love these. They both have  a new product that I am loving so I thought I would share.

The first is the Morningstar Farms Grillers Chicken. Only one point on weight watchers and very tasty. A quick way to make a grilled like chicken sandwich. I would reccomend trying it on an arnold thin with, laughing cow these and some veggies. The nutrition facts are 80 calories 3g fat and 5g fiber. So check out this new one from morningstar farms.



The second product is the Boca Bruschetta veggie Pattie. It is 90 calories 1.5g of fat and 5g of fiber. For only 1 weight watcher point I would defintley reccommend these. I also eeat these on an arnold thin with a few teaspoons of marinara sauce and some laughing cow cheese.

Both of these products are great for whatever plan you may be following so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, there was coupon for a Morningstar product in this Sunday's paper! Maybe I'll give it a try :)

    I like the new layout for your blog. It feels very summery!

    ReplyDelete