Sunday, July 11, 2010

Not so "snack" sized

So many people are pushing the smaller sized portions but are they really created equal? The most recent that caught my interest was the McDonalds Snack Size Mcflurry. They have two options

1. M&M which is 450 Calories 16g Fat and 2g Fiber (10 Points*)






2. Oreo which is 340 Calories 12g Fat and 2g Fiber (7 Points*)







Although if you ask me the best option at McDonalds for a treat is still the Small Reduced fat Vanilla Cone at 150 Calories 3.5g Fat and 0g Fiber (3 Points*) Satisfies my taste for something sweet and not overwhelming in the Calories department.


Although I have not tried the new snack size I am betting it isn't that big and even though I would have chose the Oreo I still would have use 7 Points. So just think better options aren't always in smaller packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment