Thursday, July 22, 2010

McDonalds Fruit Smoothies

At the request of a few faithful bloggers here is the low down on the new fruit smoothies from Mcdonalds.

They have two options Strawberry Banana  and Wild Berry....

The Strawberry Banana small size 220 Calories .5g Fat and 2g Fiber 44g Sugar (4 Points*)









The Wild Berry Small Size 220 Calories .5g Fat and 3g Fiber 44 g Sugar  (4points*)
Althought I am not a huge Smoothie Drinker they are great during the "dog days" of summer. I must say they are much for point and Calories friendly than I anticipated. I haven't tried one yet nor do I think I am willing to fork over 4 weight watchers points for one unless I really feel the craving. I suggest the homemade kind.
1 Tbsp Whey Protein
1/2cu Fat Free Milk
Ice
All the Fruit you love... YUM!

If you do try one of these Mcdonalds Smoothies let me know if you thought it was worth forking over the points I would love to hear from some of my faithful bloggers on this new menu item.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I tried one of these smoothies, with my chicken nuggets and fries, on a late night run. The smoothies are delicious. I would get it again, but considering the point value I'll pass. This binge was when I had stopped counting.. and I'm trying harder each day to get back on plan. =[

    ReplyDelete