Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fast Food Nightmares...

On the run? Need to know what to eat where... Here are some of my go to meals when I am on the run...

Wendys:
Grilled Chicken Sandwich No Honey Mustard
220 Calories 4.0g Fat 39g Carbs 34g Protein 1g Fiber, 8 points plus Values
Paired with a side salad with fat free French makes a great on the go meal
Small Hamburger 230 Calories 8g Fat 26g Carbs 12g Protein, 1g Fiber = 6 Points Plus


McDonalds
Small Hamburger 250 Calories 9g Fat 31g Carbs 12g Protein= 7 Points Plus
Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no mayo) 370 Calories 9 Points Plus 4.5g Fat 50g Carbs 3g Fiber 32g Protein
Paired with Apple Slices or a side salad

Subway
I personally love the veggie salad with chicken breast or by itself with some soup. Most of the soups at subway range from 2-3points plus and are very low in calorie. You cannot go wrong with most things at subway. I will go in more detail in a later post about my true love for subway's choices.

I will report some great Red Robin finds hopefully tomorrow! I cannot believe this chain has such healthy choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment