Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No Excuses!

I bought this DVD at Costco on Sunday for only $7.99... Holy workout. Defiantly worth my 30 minutes last night! I read about the DVD in one of the many magazines that comes to my house. They had a list of recommended workout DVD’s. Now I know why they listed Jackie’s DVD. The best parts are that it is high intensity and worth the time. I like that you get in the cardio and the weight training at the same time. Very similar to something Jillian Michaels would have done. I think the great part about DVD's is that we can do that at home when we have time. I have noticed lately I have very little time to get in workouts. I decided I needed to find something that I could really try to do even if it was only 30 minutes. I think the important thing is just making time. I could have sat down watched some TV and just put it off again. Instead I walked in from working at weight watchers, went upstairs changed into my workout clothes and turned the DVD on. No time to stop and change my mind. Just do it. I think often we say ok in 5 minutes. I think you have to have the mindset; No not in 5 minutes NOW! What can make time for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment