Friday, May 2, 2014

Another Marathon and a Blog Annoucement

Most of my readers know this but I thought I would make an official blog announcement...


I'm going to be a MOM! Coming this October!



There are so many things changing but the one thing I do not plan to change is to stop running. This Sunday I am going with some friends to the Kalamazoo Marathon.


As a runner I just want to keep doing what I love. I hope to do it as long as I can. I have overcome most of the tried stage but I can tell I am slowing down. My most recent race was windy but I could tell I just couldn't quite keep the pace I would want. All I know is that I am not going to give something up I love or use my pregnancy as an excuse. I might get slower but my fight will remain the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment