Saturday, November 27, 2010

Did you survive?

Thanksgiving can be a difficult holiday when it comes to weight loss or weight management. I think I survived well. I cooked for the first time ever. I made a no crust pumpkin pie, turkey breast, cranberry casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, ham and stuffing. I didn't eat any of the mashed potatoes those were for my boyfriend. I cooked a litte but enough that I had everything I love. No rolls because 1) I forgot them 2) I knew I would overeat them so I forgot on purpose. I think it turned out well. I also ran a 10K the day of so I would already have excerise in and feel great before even eating the meal. So far I appear to be down in weight. How did you get the results you expected? Next post will discuss many of the changes to the weight watchers program and my thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment