Sunday, November 21, 2010

Survive Thanksgiving

Ok I promise to get better at posting. I am back and hopefully just in time. Thanksgiving is a difficult holiday. Especially if we are trying to watch what we eat. Desserts, Stuffing, Turkey, Casseroles, and many more dishes we only have at this time of year. Here is an easy cheat sheet to help keep you in check. I hope everyone survives the holiday without too much trouble. Enjoy time with your families. I often miss the time spent with my family now that I am unable to have Thanksgiving with them more than the food. Enjoy yourself. I will be back after the holiday to talk all about the new weight watchers program.








Item Points Value


Ham, 2 oz. 3
Dinner Roll, 2 oz 3
Apple Pie, 1/8 two crust 8
Dip, many types, 2TB 2
Sweet Potato 1 Large 3
Brown gravy, 1/4 cup 2
Collard Greens 0
Cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup 2
Macaroni and cheese, 1 cup 9
Mashed potatos, 1/2 cup 2
Pecan pie, 1/8 of 9 inch pie 12
Pumpkin Pie, 1/8 of 9 inch pie 9
Stuffing, 1/2 cup 4
Turkey breast, 1 slice (2 oz) 2
Wine, 4 oz 2
Beer Lite 1 Bottle 2

No comments:

Post a Comment