Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Running Shoes

So I finally broke down and bought a new pair of running shoes. Many people have told me that fleet feet is a great place to go. They were right.  I went to the location here locally in Schererville, Indiana. They do have locations all of the united states so I am sure there is one locally if you are trying to find out. Check out their website... fleetfeetsports.com

The employee Louie who helped me was very friendly and I felt he did a great job. One of the really great things about fleet fe et is that they not only meausre your feet but they really look into what kind of shoes would be best for you. They have a lot of different types. Louie told me that I really didn't need a shoe for any kind of support simply just something that would light on my feet. He was right. I LOVE MY NEW SHOES. (photo to the right). The other really great part is that they bring out several pairs. You try them on and they even let you go outside and test them. I think I really ended up with the most expesnsive pair of all of the ones I tried on however these truly were the ones that felt the best on my feet. They are a pair by brooks.

 Although fleet feet is epensive I really think they are great for new runners or someone who has to clue where to start looking for shoes. They also recommend use dry fit socks. I knew I would have to eventually give into the dry fit socks since my running coach had told me how important they were. I haven't run a race in my new shoes yet but I have run a few practice runs in them and I am loving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment