Saturday, April 30, 2011

100 days straight...

A good friend of mine Jen and fellow weight watchers leader told me about her daughter challenging her to a 100 days of working out. 10 minutes of activity qualifies as a day. I thought really long and hard about where I am with my fitness goals... Even though I am a runner I still need motivation sometimes. Tomorrow is day 1 of 100. So here goes the blog... All about my 100 day journey... I will try my very best to post everyday what activity I did. I told my mom today that I have a zillion fitness magazines with circuits in them so I am sure I can manage 10 minutes. Although the challenge doesn't have to be 100 days of exercise what could you challenge yourself with.... So tomorrow is day 1... what will bring... check back and find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment