Thursday, July 18, 2013

30 Day Challenge Results

I hinted on my blog back in June that I joined a 30 day challenge. Today is technically day 32 so I'm still going and loving it! So what did I do?
Joined a Shakeology 30 day challenge led my a former school mate/running buddy Hillary 
Requirements
Have Shakeology everyday for 30 days
Workout 
Make Healthy Choices
Report your day every day on private Facebook group 
So how did it go?
Well considering I took a vacation and had a sudden unexpected and difficult death in my family...Better than I ever expected. 
I about lost 3.6 pounds
I'm starting to see some changes in my body shape. One of the keys is to incorporate over all body training. As a runner I get in plenty of cardio but the beach body program encouraged over all body training. I did lot of core/ab work plus some other intense workouts that a friend gave me. 
I love using the shake as a meal replacement. My friend Emily a beach body coach told me the other day everyone has their favorite time of day to enjoy the shake well mine is defiantly breakfast! I can drink it in the car on the way to work and not think about traffic or anything except enjoying my shake! 

I was really happy with my before and after picture results. 
I am also happy to say I'm committed to helping others and I'm excited to coach others. If you're ready for a commitment then join my 30 day challenge beginning 8/5! Email me at grimesdee@gmail.com and clcik the link below to read more about beach body! 


No comments:

Post a Comment