Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Get over the Hump and go again

Soooo I've kind of gotten blog lazzzzy again! Life has even great but busy!! However today I got thinking about my running and how winter running is not always easy. Some runners in fact one who is a frequent reader of my blog is passionate about just running no matter what. Me? Not so much... I don't always brave the run. Sometimes I hold back and sometimes give into a treadmill. I don't think either way is wrong or right. I just know running gives me a release and      restablishes me believing in me.


This afternoon I had a catch up meeting with my boss. Working at the Life networks has soooo many highs but my position also has lows. Today in our meeting we talked about only allowing the low very minimal time and diving right back in. Today I pulled this right into my run. My piriformis pain seems to have finally lightened to the point I have little pain. So I set out for 40 minutes which was all I had time for. I set it in my mind this was going to be a good run. 

It was. In fact one of the best runs I have had in weeks. So when you hit a bump in the road, have a bad run, or feel like something is bringing you down... Get up, dust yourself off and do it again. 

Besides what other sport do you sometimes get this view? 

No comments:

Post a Comment