Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1 down... 99 to go...

Today was the flying pig marathon back home in Cincinnati.... maybe someday I will be able to sign up...Although it is hard since I work in the floral industry and it is too close to mothers day for me to get off work... So I worked this morning and even though I would have enjoyed a nap much more... I did it. Ran just over 4 miles... Picture to prove it. Feels great to have a challenge in front of me and ready to continue to face this head on... Did you get started today? What challenge are you taking on... how did it go?

1 comment:

  1. Wow..great time too! I'm in Deanna. I can do at least 10 minutes every day. I find myself not doing anything because I don't have the time or the ambition to fit in a "proper" workout, but 10 minutes is better than nothing :)
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete