Friday, April 23, 2010

Holy 10 Miles

Well I completed by first ever ten mile race last Saturday. It was the Tal Tree 10 miler in Valparaiso, Indiana. I finished in 1 hour 31 minutes and 14 seconds. I was really proud that I pushed all the way through. Sometimes it is harder than we think. I ended up finishing 184 out of 345. I also finished 10 out of 15 in my age group. I am almost ready for the Indy half marathon which is quickly approaching... I must say I get chills every time thinking I will actually get to run around the 2.5 mile Indianapolis Motor Speedway track... May 8th will be here before I know it. I am defiantly starting to feel really proud of myself and all of the hard work I have put into this. What makes you proud of yourself? I feel like we have to do something everyday that is personal and taking a really good run makes me feel amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment