Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WOW! I am out of shape

So my friend Willie (my friend Sherry's boyfriend) asked me to join his softball team this spring/summer. I was super pumped thinking this is the best shape I have been in my entire life I am going to be awesome. So Jason my awesome boyfriend said you know you should probably hit the batting cages. A special thanks to him because I really needed it. However what I didn't realize is that even with all the running I do I don't use these muscles that are required for batting, fielding oh yea and doing anything other than just running behind the people in front of me... So even though I spent much of Sunday and Monday in pain from those silly batting cages it just makes me realize we all have things in our life that we could always work a little harder at no matter what. I also really loved what youth being back out on that softball field made me feel... Even know our team got out butts totally whipped... I still had fun and felt like a kid again. So is there something you have always wanted to get back to doing well you know what go do it... Life is too short not to try at least... even if your back and abs are so sore you can barely move...

No comments:

Post a Comment