Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love trying new stuff....



So I am always willing to try something once... there have been a few things along the way I must admit I did not like. Well here is one of my latest finds. I had a coupon so I figured I would try the fiber one cottage cheese.So I give the cottage cheese 4 out of 5 stars and the mandarin oranges 3 out of 5. The best part about this is that even though there is a small amount of fat it taste great for only 80 calories per 1/2cup. I love pairing my cottage cheese with fruit as a dessert so I found a can of mandarin oranges which I paired it with tonight. Although I know a one of my fellow bloggers aka my bff Amanda cannot enjoy the cottage cheese with the oranges this time of year it would be great to pair the cottage cheese with strawberries. Although they were tasty and only 45 calories for 1/2 a cup. These are pretty tasty and not too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment