Thursday, April 15, 2010

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups Review

Do you have a sweet tooth? I know I sure do. So when I read that Skinny Cow Ice Cream was going to sell ice cream cups I knew I wanted to try them. Well Meijer had them on sale this week 4/$5.00... So I figured I would try a couple. I tried the Carmel Cone and Strawberry Shortcake. I must say I was pretty impressed with the Strawberry Shortcake for sure. The Carmel Cone was pretty good but not as awesome as I was hoping for. The also sell them in Cookies N Cream, Chocolate Brownie Fudge and Dulce de Leche. I am really interested in the cookies and cream but I am not a huge chocolate eater so I wasn't down for the Chocolate brownie fudge but now I am curious. So I would give these little guys about a 3 out of 5 stars. Not a horrible price but not the best. I am going to check around on the price. Also it was a pretty decent about of ice cream for only 2 weight watchers points*. So if you try any of the other flavor be sure to let me know how they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment