Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Moving...


So this weeks meeting topic at weight watchers is all about get moving. This past weekend I ran my 2nd 10K and for my amazing family for came to support me I appreciate it. Just remember that getting moving can be one step at a time.... Quiet literally... just put one foot in front of the other. I remember one of things that forced me to go to weight watchers was the fact that I was tired from carrying laundry from my basement to my bedroom. Exercise doesn't have to be running it just have to be moving. Just remember we all start somewhere. If you are looking to try to run a 5K you can Google Couch to 5K to find the program that will work for you. Just start moving.

1 comment:

  1. The distance is nothing; it is only the first step that is difficult. ~Marie de Vichy

    Some days it's hard to find the motivation to go out and exercise...but I am always glad that I took that first step.

    You are doing great! You should be very proud of just how far you've come. Can't wait to see how far you go!

    ReplyDelete