Thursday, August 18, 2011

Amazing Little People

One year ago today I became an Aunt for the first time... Its a totally new experience. I love it. She is such an amazing little person. Being Aunt Dee has just gave me a total new perspective. I love it. She is so funny and carefree. Looking at her makes life seem so simple. The other day she was taking the phone and all she was saying "Hi.." It melts my heart every time. Although I wish I could see her a lot more she will always only have one "Aunt Dee"... I can't wait to see her this weekend and celebrate her first birthday! The thing is look how much she has changed in one year. Think about how much a year can change your life... What can you do to make this your best year?




The funny thing that really got me to thinking is that people really can change our lives... they support us through some of the toughest times. Who has made a difference in your life. Do they know it?... Show them some love...

No comments:

Post a Comment