Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Bonding Time...

In my last blog post I said that I was excited to be able to go home and spend time with my family for my nieces first birthday. Saturday morning started with a 22 mile bike ride with my stepdad. It was a great ride and I am really glad we got to spend this time together. During the ride I didn't even realize how far we had gone until his friend who rode along with us said there was a great view at an upcoming bridge. Here we are on our bike ride...

The weekend ended with me waking up Sunday morning for a half marathon in the town my mom and stepdad live in. I got my personal record and felt amazing afterward thanks to my Uncle who met me just over halfway to ride along next to me.







We all then went and got ready for the big birthday party. What an amazing way to end a weekend than celebrate my nieces first year of life....

What is family bonding like in your family? How can you make your family time more active?

No comments:

Post a Comment