Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Try Something New Tuesday

Welcome to another try something new Tuesday... today I lived and breathed this.

I am working in South Bend this week and I have been really trying to find ways to stick to my daily food routine... which is not as easily done. Another thing I promised myself was to stick to my running routine since I am running the half marathon in Valparaiso this weekend.

Today I hit the local South Bend Riverside Trail. It is a very nice path that runs along the river. I decided I didn't want to push myself too hard but to just get through about a 4 mile run. One of the nice people I have been working with this week recommended a park to start from since it was right by the trail.


It was really nice fall day. The sun had gone away and there were a few rain drops but the best part about running in the fall is that it is almost never too cold or too hot.










 I even snapped a couple pictures before I turned around to head back to my car.








I decided to continue to new Tuesday day with some new fun finds for dinner. Jimmy Johns had some advertising for delivery to my hotel so I had the vegetarian in a lettuce wrap... I love that they have these wraps. Very low in points and very tasty.

Finally I found this amazing treat. Greek yogurt that taste like key lime and is only 2 points plus. Amazing!

Have you tried anything new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment