Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Runners and the weather

When you live in the Midwest and you are a runner you will notice one thing.. Runners think, talk, complain, love, hate, check and recheck the weather... It seems as though we all have our favorite temperature. For me I think right around 50 feels amazing. I can pull out the short sleeves. I don't need a winter hat. I really hate having to decide just how many layers are enough. Although one thing we have going for us is that we have an entire year to practice all types of weather.

Today when I checked the weather and saw that it was going to be nearly 40 degrees during my run you would have thought that I was thinking this...

I do think that warmer weather is finally on the way. All I know is that it will finally feel good to wear less layers on a run. 
Today's Run
6 miles with Tammy
10:44 Pace
Felt good

Less than one week and proof warmer weather will be coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment