Monday, March 25, 2013

Secret Mission

As a runner I always try to have a new goal in sight. Ever since I hit my weight goal something that has helped me push forward was having a new running goal always in my sights. Over the last week I have been pondering a race wondering if I could really do it... I don't want to announce it and I have not even signed up yet. All I know is I am going to spend the next few weeks seeking out the mission... This week I will be taking the first few steps... I am focusing this week on nutrition and strength. I really have to get myself back to a place where I am eating for the betterment of my running. I also need to get back into the habit of strength training. Today I worked late. I was mad. I really wanted to try this hot yoga class I bought a group to. However not all plans work out... I worked really late but I had told myself I would not quit on my mission of strength training today... I didn't. I did some research and found some simple moves the recommend for runners and I did them at home. 20 minutes later I had completed my workout. Now it is to focus on nutrition. I have a book that is for runners and I have really been trying to focus my meals on ideas from this book.

Stay tuned the secret could come to light sooner rather than later...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your secret. Congrats on not giving up on your strength training mission! :-)

    ReplyDelete