Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh the weekend... Days 33-35

Well Friday I just had no motivation but my lawn needed mowed. So I did it. This is very hard work at my house. We have a huge backyard. That goes down hill. So its a lot of work. Especially for wimpy me. Although I always feel so accomplished once I am done.I feel that was well deserved of marking off this day.

Day 34... FAIL.... I had to work then after work I raced home to get ready to go to a concert.... Then it poured rain harder than I have ever been rained on in my life. Including hail. Needless to say this was the first day I failed to meet my challenge. I had fun so I am ok with that.

Day 35... The Field Station Frenzy 5K took place at Coffee Creek in Chesterton, IN. Although I didn't place or get a prize I still did really well. I finished 5 out of 19 runners and 115 out of almost 380. Running season is in full swing. I love it. I leave this Thursday to head to Wisconsin for the relay race and I am getting running jitters already.


Does anyone else feel like we missed spring.... boy is it HOT HOT HOT in Indiana today.

No comments:

Post a Comment