Sunday, June 12, 2011

The past week...

I have been really busy... SO here is an update...
Monday... hit the gym for quick 5K on the treadmill... It was wayyy too hot to hit the streets. I ended up with 3.35 miles in 30 minutes...

Tuesday... exhausted and tired. Rest.

Wednesday.... Just over 3 miles on the treadmill and 35 minutes of hardcore working out with my trainer.

Thursday.... Rest. Relay race started Friday.


Friday.... My First leg of the Ragnar Relay I ran 5.6 miles in 48:48.
I also ran my 2nd leg at 11:00pm 3.5 miles in 29:53... this was a very dark trail run. Thank goodness my friend Bryan ran some of it to keep me safe.


















Saturday.... Ran my 3rd leg of the Ragnar Relay 4.3 miles 37:36... This was much harder than I ever expcted. I was tired after being awake for so long. It was an amazing exprience. 197 miles from Madison, Wisconsin to Chicago, IL. I wouldn't traide this expriecence for anything. I am so glad I did it


Sunday... RESTED!!! Recovered from the Ragnar Relay.

1 comment: