Monday, June 27, 2011

Thursday-Sunday felt great

Thursday I hit up the gym for a good run on the treadmill (since it was raining) then did some ab work.

Friday... I let my trainer work me good. I also hit the treadmill for 3.10 miles.

Saturday Morning I got up and went for a run on the bike trail from the Portage YMCA toward Hobart with my friend Nora. We ran 5 miles in just less than 44 minutes. It felt great.

Sunday I knew I had a 5K in Portage at 7pm so I went on a 12 mile bike ride to start the day. I started out in Merrillville, headed toward Schererville, then into Crown Point and back home. I can't believe I can still ride a bike. 12 miles later I was feel great. See photo of my awesome craigslist find below.


Then yesterday evening I went to the Nativity 5K in Portage. I finished in 26:35 and got 2nd place in my division.

Today... I rested. I am sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment