Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Adventures....

So yesterday I headed to Crown Point straight from work and hit the bike trail at Summit and headed toward 93rd. I ran all the way to 93rd which my garmin said was 2.01 miles. After running back it said it was 4.03 miles total. It has a hot hot run. I thought I was going to die and of course I had no water...

So I am on the hunt for a water bottle. I am pretty sure I am going to buy this one... My running buddy and awesome friend Sara found it online for me so I will probably be getting it so I will have something much easier to transport when I run.

I am not sure exactly what my plan for today is... I know I forgot my garmin at home so either I hit the dreadmill, run without it or go home and head out from  my house... check back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment