Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Have Some Fun!

I tell many of my weight watcher members that working out has to be a commitment to something you can enjoy. Working out and being active does not have to mean dragging yourself to a gym. There are many days where I really just want to do nothing. Like Sunday. Instead of being active I went to the mall. Ok I still had to walk but that doesn't really count. Last night after working two jobs I told myself 15 minutes. So here is what I did... JUMPED ROPE... Ok yes I wish it was more exciting than that. However whenever I jump rope it always makes me feel like a kid again... I also did a few free weights and used my ball to get in a new ab exercises.

I truly believe enjoying what you are doing is the key to making it stick... What is something you can do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment