Sunday, July 3, 2011

Moving right along...

Hope you are enjoying this great weekend.. Here is an update of the last few days...

Thursday I almost got drenched when I went out for a run with my friend Sara. Of course the entire day was amazing and then as soon as we were ready to run here came the rain and hail. It only ended up raining the first few minutes of our run. We did just over 3 miles at her pace and it was nice to take it easy.








Friday I went and worked out with my personal trainer. Since I got off work early I got the workout in early and was even able to do plenty of chores around the house.

Saturday... Holy Hotness. I had to work so by the time I got off work at 10:00 so hit the bike trail for just over 21 miles. I biked from my house to my friends for water refill. It was hot and I got sun burnt but it felt great.


Sunday
I hit the bike trail at 73rd and Burr... ran toward Crown Point. I did 4.5 miles. My calf is hurting slightly but it was a good run. Boy is it hot though.






I am going to be moving the blog more in the direction of tips and recipes since I know many of you love them. I must say this weekend is a tough weekend to stay on course. Sometimes I wonder if weekends like these are harder than Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is only one day but this weekend seems to last forever. Enjoy the beautiful weather and time with your friends and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment