Sunday, July 10, 2011

Watermelon... Does our pallet change?



I promised more post about food... I mean we love food right. So one of things I love about eating plain Greek yogurt you can add your own flavors. Today I had a few pieces of watermelon leftover so I added it to my yogurt after my run. I love watermelon. I feel like I could eat the entire watermelon because its so fresh this time of year. My grandmother still laughs that I am willing to eat watermelon. She remembers how much I disliked watermelon. I often wonder if our food pallet changes over time. Things we used to like we no longer enjoy as much or in the reverse. I know that this week at Weight Watchers we are talking about getting fresh. This topic has inspired me many times to try new fruit and vegetables I probably otherwise wouldn't have. What are some of your favorite ways to enjoy fruit and veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment