Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Marathon Ready?

So I have know what race nerves are... I get those little butterflies every time I run a race. I have been doing a lot to prepare myself mentally and in other ways. I got out my overnight bag and I started putting things into it I knew I wouldn't need before race day. I even made my own shirt so that my friends and family can spot me. Today I started increasing my carbohydrate intake.
Today's Menu
 I had a piece of toast and an orange before work. Of course Coffee also
Then I had some Oatmeal with Almonds and canned pumpkin with a banana.
Snack 1 is going to be: yogurt with cereal and blueberries.
Lunch: Turkey Wrap, Quinoa with black beans and corn, Carrots, Apple
Snack 2 Crackers maybe even some dried fruit before I run
Dinner... I am thinking about having tacos....

Today's run is 4 miles...

I really would like to get most of my packing done today. I need to eat my big carbohydrate dinner tomorrow.... What sounds good? Pasta, Pizza... something homemade... haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment