Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween... The beginning of the Bermuda triangle. There are many ways to survive successfully. Halloween and candy doesn't seem to have the same effect to me as many of the other holidays do.










However days like today always remind me how much my life has changed. I sat in a weight watchers meeting this week reflecting on how much Halloween has changed for me. I don't even really see the candy as an issue. I had a great time with great friends this weekend. I was reflecting on a picture from a few years ago at Halloween and then a picture of myself this year. It makes me realize everything I do every week to improve my life is well worth it. I can't let anything get in my way. No little candy bar is worth going back. Have a happy and safe Halloween.
Halloween 2011
Halloween 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment