Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Moving Right Along

Another day and another check mark.
Today I met some fellow runners for a run early morning run. Even when I am hurting from a previous days workouts I always just push on. Although I felt sore and slow I just pushed through. I can say I never regret pushing through.


Another thing feel that gets a clean slate started is really getting back the basics of eating what I refer to as real food... No packaged food. Yesterday I made some fish that we caught on our fishing trip this summer. The fillet was huge so I cut it into smaller portions and stacked my fridge so I have some really quick go to food.


I also know that I love sweet stuff. So I try to find ways to have it in a healthy way. Apples and cinnamon in the microwave are the perfect substitute.




3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm intrigued with the apples! How long do you microwave them for? Is there any other prep to them? You should do a post with recipes for your quick snacks and whatnot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes they are awesome. Only need about 1 min or until apples are soft. I will def post more snack and food ideas.

      Delete
  2. All of that food looks yummy (and healthy)!

    ReplyDelete