Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Training Begins

OK again sorry I have been so blog lazy...

I have only taken 1 day off since my last post. That was yesterday. I caught the cold that everyone has had and I just didn't have it in me yesterday. So I rested the body.

I am officially in training mode for the first time in 2013.

My first big goal is this:

















This weekend I had some really amazing quiet runs near my parents home when I was visiting them. There is something to be said about soaking it all in.



Then today... it was extremely cold outside... I really didn't want to extend my cold any further... so I did the inevitable... I signed up for a gym and ran on a treadmill. The way I see it you either do it or you don't. Sometimes you just have to find ways to push yourself a little bit further. Jillian Michaels always says that it isn't about being comfortable its about seeing how far you can push. Don't wait for someone else to be the one that pushes you... push yourself a little further each day.


1 comment:

  1. It's good you rested. Sometimes you just need it. Good luck with the 13.1 training, I look forward to reading about your progress!

    ReplyDelete