Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Out with 2012 in with 2013

Well 2012's doors are officially closed... This year so many great things happened...
My sister got married
I ran 5 half marathons and set another personal record.
Ran another relay race.
I hit 3 years at my goal weight
I ran the Chicago Marathon at a personal best time
Enjoyed the final year of my twenties
Ran my first trail marathon with a great friend
Met so many runners who have become some great friends
Reconnected with Hillary through running and feel so blessed to have her friendship
Helped inspire my first 100 pound loser at weight watchers. I couldn't be more proud of him.
Had ups and downs... Another year in the books.


So what will 2013 bring I'm not sure but I know that I have a few goals
Running the Ragnar Relay with some local runners
Complete the Air Force Marathon
Continue to maintain my 50 pound weight loss and inspire others to do the same.
Don't completely break down because I'm turning 30
Continue to remember how blessed I am to have such amazing friends and family.



I'm not sure what this year will bring but I know if you want something go get it...


4 comments:

  1. I hope 2013 will be an amazing year for you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara and thanks for being such a great friend.

      Delete
  2. Awesome list of 2012 accomplishments. BTW 30 is still super young, your best running years are ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete