Monday, January 14, 2013

No Excuses

I made a goal  beginning January 7th that I would not let a moment go to waste. I began my journey of 2013 MOVE IT challenge. Since I have the weigh watchers active link I am focused on reaching 100% of my activity goal everyday. I have committed to working out for at least a few minutes everyday to help me reach it. The key is to not let anything become an excuse.








Saturday was so amazingly warm for January so I hit the streets close to come. Then I set out to attend weight watchers One Amazing Day Event. I shared with the members my knowledge of the website as well as my 50 pound weight loss story. At first I wasn't sure exactly what part of my journey to share so I just explained how important it is to always set new goals and never give up on yourself no matter how hard it gets.











Sunday I let Bob Harper kick my butt. He has a lot of DVD's and I really like how hard they push me. Even though I worked Sunday morning and had many errands to run I still made time to get in a solid workout.


Today was another very long work day. I started at my full time job and then worked at weight watchers. I knew I really only had time for something short when I got home this evening so I found this great short workout on pintrest. Even though I only did 20 minutes not 25 and I had to modify parts of the workout I felt so amazing after only twenty minutes of kicking my own butt. The best part... it required only me and my body. I turned on some music and went to work in my basement.

As for meatless Monday's... I ate Tuna as a snack and forgot to take pictures of basically everything I ate. So maybe next Monday I will actually not forget. 


1 comment:

  1. I've often wondered while watching "The Biggest Loser" how I would fare if Ben or Jillian were my coach, and they were yelling at me during a workout to pick up my pace. I am so used to exercising in peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete