Monday, June 17, 2013

The Start of Something

Today I starting a new commitment.


Today I started a commitment that will focus not only on my running but my overall health. Running has done so much to shape and change my  life. It has made me believe in myself and believe that I can do anything. Even though I'm not ready to admit I'm aiming for one of my hardest goals yet. I cannot thank my running buddies who believe in me. They are supportive and so helpful in guiding me towards my goals. So here is to the next 14 weeks of training. The Air Force marathon is my first marathon of the season. I won't be able to use this marathon for my time goal but it will be my first attempt at a new challenge this summer and one mark along the marathon maniacs challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the journey! Love the Trib background picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was trying to make the blog look more personal. I'm not as talented as other bloggers ;)

    ReplyDelete