Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Things About me...

Inspired by another blog... Here are 10 things about me you might not know...

1. I went to the University of Cincinnati and I studied Spanish, so Si, Hablo Espanol. I even spent 6 weeks in Mexico one summer. Here I am learning how to make tortillas.


2. I really like to read. If you have suggestions on good books let me know. I am more inclined to read books that are non-fiction about people who are interesting. I also enjoy very light hearted easy reads.

3. I am a reality show "junkie" Some of them are so bad yet... here I am watching them as if I am watching some train wreck unfold in front of me.

4. I have been to Las Vegas more times than the average person. My "Granny Barb" used to live there. The first time I ever went I was only in 5th grade. I just went in March on vacation. I really like to visit there.

5. I hate winter. I can feel it coming and I am already sad. I often refer to it as the "white death."








6. Most people know my first job was at Kings Island. I also worked two winters at McDonalds. Yes I know things about this place I wish I didn't...









7. I love sports. Almost all of them. I actually even really know what I am talking about when it comes to sports. I even play fantasy football. This year I went with my sister, her fiancee and my boyfriends to The University of Cincinnati game vs Miami of Ohio. We had a blast!
 

8. I get told all of the time I look like Kirsten Dunst... What do you think?



9. I am not a picky eater but there are a few things I really do not like to eat very much one of them is Blue cheese. I don't know why I just detest it. I would rather eat any other kind of cheese.

10.
Things I do well: I have become a good runner. I am not fast but I am dedicated. I also make really cool scrapbooks and photo collages.
Things I am bad at: Driving... I always have bad luck. Also cooking. I need to learn.

What do you do well? What do you need improvement on?

No comments:

Post a Comment