Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What's on the Menu?

As we move into one of my favorite food seasons "fall..." I decided on inspriation from something I was reading on the Weight Watchers website I could start posting some menus of what I eat daily. I would also love for some of you to respond and we can post what you are enjoying. Obivously you can remain annymous when we post your menu or we can say who you are and little bit about you and your journey.
Here is what I am eating today October 4th:

Breakfast
1/2cup Egg Beaters with mushrooms and spinach
1/2 cup Old Fashion Oats with Pumpkin and Raisins
Apple
Coffee with Pumpkin Spice Creamer (YUM!)
Snack
Greek Yogurt with Blueberries
Lunch
Boca Burger on La Tortilla Tortilla(small size)
Green Beans
Sweet Potato
Snack
Salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 4oz Turkey Breast
Possibly some baked snacks or Cliff Bar depending how I feel before my run
Acitivity
Run 5 Miles
Dinner
Tuna with Pickle Relish and Mustard
Some kind of veggies... I am thinking tonight I might have some California Blend

What is on your menu today?

No comments:

Post a Comment