Monday, October 10, 2011

What's for lunch?

This week I have to begin carb up for my 20 mile run. I decided to really try to focus on real wholesome food this week. I am having a slight running hangover from my 14 mile run yesterday and I am starving today. Here is what I had for lunch today....

The soup is a healthy request from Campbell's it is the Vegetable and Pasta variety.

The Sandwich is 2oz of Turkey, Bread, red and yellow peppers, tomato and onion. With some Spicy Mustard. Of course an apple to top it all off.

What did you have? What could have made my lunch better? Share and I will share with others!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I had leftovers...and not good ones, but I was just trying to clear out the last of them since I went grocery shopping today. On the bright side, I totally scored at the supermarket. Lots of turkey on sale (turkey burgers, turkey sausage, even turkey meatloaf!) I love it when it is marked for quick sale and then I can stock my freezer!

    As far as making your lunch better...I don't see any dairy in there...maybe a slice of low-fat cheese for that sandwich or some yogurt to dip apple slices in?

    ReplyDelete