Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Chicken Nuggets" YUM!


So often we talk about replacements in our weight loss journies. A few weeks ago I received a coupon at a grocery store for these meatless products made by "Gardein." I decided to try these chicken tenders. I really love them. They are very low in carbs and high in protein.















Last night for dinner I paired them with a little bit of sweet and spicy mustard and a sweet potato and it made for an excellent dinner last night. Often we are afraid to try certain things because we don't know if we would like them. If you love chicken nuggets or chicken tenders I really recommend these. 2 tenders are only 2 points plus and I had 6 so that was only 7 points plus. How yummy!




Have you tried anything new? Or any of the "Gardein" Products you would reccomend?

No comments:

Post a Comment