Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog lazy

I really don't know why but I have been very blog lazy...

Today is the 77th birthday of a man I love and appreciate more everyday... My grandfather. Thankful for face time and being able to share just a few moments with him today.

Training... Although my training is going well. Winter is killing me. I joined a gym in order to not get hypothermia. Yesterday I braved it and ran 6 miles along the bike trail with my friend Tim. It was seriously hard. I was certainly thankful for the early birthday present I received from my mom. It def kept me warm on this run. So far training is going fairly well. I am just not happy that I have been forced indoors.

The way I see it... if you have a dream go after it. Try not to let anything stop you. So I am refusing to let anything defeat me.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice to see you enjoy your grandpa. Very nice pic too

    ReplyDelete