Tuesday, February 19, 2013

15 Minutes of Fame

Today the registration for the 2013 Chicago Marathon opened. It seems crazy to think how amazing my experiences were in 2012. In fact my 15 minutes of fame appeared again today...

However... its try something new Tuesday and I did not sign up. I didn't use Try Something New Tuesday as my excuse but I just have a new goal this year. This year I am fully committed to the Air Force Marathon that takes place a new weeks prior. 


One thing I decide today that I fully committed to since this is try something new Tuesday... Volunteering. I can't wait to join the Calumet Striders at mile 5 and cheer on all of my amazing running friends as well as see all those amazing runners. I think that volunteering this year will give me just that much more of an appreciation of the event. This will also allow me to give me back so many who have give so much to me.


1 comment:

  1. The Chicago Tribune must love that picture of you (it is an awesome pic). You may see it again as the Chicago Marathon nears! That's cool that you are volunteering, maybe I'll get a water from you at mile 5! :-)

    ReplyDelete