Saturday, February 23, 2013

Challenge Yourself

When training for a race the key is: Run








Today that is exactly what I did. I ran 4.5 miles with some good running buddies Aaron and Bryan. They are both really good runners and pushed me hard the first 4.5 miles today.


Then I headed out with my group training for half marathons. They had a cut back this week so we hit 4 miles of Crown Point which allows for some hills.

Another key to training is challenge yourself. Much like all aspects of my training I always try to challenge myself.

Again I know not everyone who follows this blog is a runner but here is the key.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF

It doesn't matter what your goal is just continue to push yourself toward a new goal.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I always have to remember to challenge myself. It's too easy to slack off, but it gets me nowhere!

    ReplyDelete