Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Next 30 Years

Well I made it...from here



To here

So my first 30 years included
Being Born, Growing up, getting my driver's license, graduating high school, meeting my Jason, graduating college, moving to Indiana, losing 50 pounds, starting running, running my first 5K, 10K, half marathon followed by running many half marathons and three marathons. I can't say looking back there aren't things I wish I could change but you know what in the words of Tim McGraw
 I think I'll take a moment, celebrate my age
The ending of an era and the turning of a page
Now it's time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord have mercy on my next thirty years

... The next 30 years will be the best years of my life. Just like Tim I would like to
Spend more time with Family
Raise a little family
Enjoy it... Defintly want to laugh a little more and cry a little less
Continue to accomplish and challenge myself more

Honestly I am so proud of the way my life has been the last few years that I cannot wait to see what else the future holds. I'm so happy with the way life has shaped me and taught me so many things about myself the last few years. I am excited for the future even if it means I'm in a few century and I move up an age group in the running community.

Hope  you enjoyed my 300th post in honor of my 30th birthday!

2013 Move it Challenge
Wed Feb 6th-3 miles in honor of my 30th birthday
Thurs Feb 7th- 4.4 miles with some great friends in the rain. 

2 comments: