Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Birthday Cake

When you want it to be healthy... make your own.

First I hate birthday cake or most cakes for that matter. So in order to avoid the store bought crap my boss always buys for everyone... I made my own.


Put the Angel Food Cake Mix into bowl and add the crushed pineapple. Mix well.

I put them into cupcake containers and it made 18 good sized cupcakes for me to take to work tomorrow.

Oh so yummy.

I also closed out my 20's with a 3.90 mile run... Tomorrow a new decade begins. I can't believe my first 29 years are behind me. Tomorrow I am going to talk about all I have accomplished and what my future plans are.

What is your favorite cake?

2 comments:

  1. Have a happy birthday tomorrow Deanna! 30 is awesome!

    Right now, I am loving pumpkin cake. Same idea you made, but cake mix with a can of pumpkin. I haven't tried it with angel food cake....chocolate cake mix with the pumpkin is TO DIE FOR! Of course bake them in cupcake liners....they are great for portion control (as long as you can eat just one lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna, Happy Birthday miss talking to you hope all is going well. Vicki

    ReplyDelete