Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's for dinner Wednesday

I am a firm believer is still enjoying good things in a healthy way.
Tonight we had lasagna
96% Ground Beef
Lasagna Noodles
Fat free cottage cheese
Reduced fat Italian blend cheese
Marinara Sauce- the LaRosas sauce is a Cincinnati favorite that I always use

I always make a small amount so there isn't too much left over to over eat on. It is always good to pair it with a good salad.

Today I also hit the indoors for a run. I just can only handle so cold so I hit the treadmill. I am just really glad I decided to join the gym and stick with my runs.



2 comments:

  1. Looks good Deanna! I like to load my lasagna up with lots of veggies like shredded carrots, shredded zucchini, and red peppers. Also, I used to buy the fancy no-boil lasagna noodles until my mom told me she never boils her regular noodles. I tried it and it works! It saves money and there is just nothing like homemade lasagna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara yes I would love veggies but you gotta go with what "others" like sometimes ;) Oh and yes I have def used the regular noodles. I found those in the back of my cabinet and just wanted to use them up.

      Delete