Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Are you committed or interested?

This morning I read this....




I also woke up this morning and there was still no power. I was forced into using my phone as a light as I tried to navigate through my kitchen to get some food together for the day without having to open my refrigerator.

I was able to pour my oatmeal that I could make at work and my banana. I am so grateful that Dunkin Donuts has fat free milk and yummy coffee 24 hours a day!




I ended up with this for lunch after making a quick stop to the Meijer's on Route 30 (thank god they are open 24 hours)


I can honestly say before I was committed I would not have done most of this. I would have hit up fast food twice in one day. I still am able to plan for two healthy meals and have no excuses to make the best of this day.

Are you committed or interested in making this day a success?

100 Day Challenge Day 87
Does cleaning up a bunch of branches that fell in your yard count?
Back on the wagon today.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Dunkin' Donuts. I usually get a whole grain bagel with egg and cheese. Nice that you can order breakfast at any time! Those blueberries look good. I am glad they are in season, I love to add them in my yogurt. I am committed to running and eating healthy two out of three meals a day!

    ReplyDelete